Daryl has been speaking globally for over 15 years on a variety of topics, which are all based on his books about branding and customer experience, his professional experience as CEO of Brandtrust, and as a trusted advisor for many of the biggest brands in the world.
Contact us today to learn more about Daryl and to book him at your next event.
~ SPEAKING TOPICS ~
Listed below are samples of Daryl's recent presentation topics. Daryl has several other seminars in his repertoire if there’s a particular theme that isn’t covered below that interests you. Additionally, we are happy to discuss how we may create original content for your event.
SEMINAR #1: What is the best low-cost, high-return method for improving customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty?
Research indicates some customer experiences are more emotional—and thus much more important—than others. This is why social and behavioral science disciplines are driving a wave of transformation across the field of customer experience. Identifying and understanding those experiences means managers can focus on the moments that matter most rather than ineffectively struggling to improve dozens or hundreds of touchpoints that scarcely matter at all. Learn how to discover, design and deliver the moments that most influence customer experience and satisfaction. Questions Daryl will address include:
- How are social and behavioral science disciplines applied to gain competitive advantage?
- How do you discover and confirm which customer experience moments matter most?
- How can you apply the Peak-End rule to optimize the moments that matter most?
- What can you do to turn negative moments into positive experiences?
- How can you use social and behavioral sciences to change customer perceptions and behaviors?
SEMINAR #2: Little Things Equal Big Returns
Abstract: 80% of companies believe they deliver a good customer experience but only 8% of customers agree. How is such a disparity possible? Daryl’s presentation explains why and how companies miss the little things that draw customers in or turn them away. Little things are human things—kindnesses and considerations that make an indelible impression that people never forget.
- Learn what companies can do to close the experience gap.
- Discover how highly successful companies hone in on these critical customer experiences to create long-lasting loyalties.
- Understand what matters most to your customers and the low costs to implement these changes.
SEMINAR 3: Find Truth, Win Friends & Influence People
Abstract: Powerful insights are most often rooted in human truth. But human truth won’t just leap out at you. It’s hidden. Surveys can’t navigate the complexities of human thought. Finding truth requires thoughtful social science disciplines that reveal what people can’t or won’t tell you.
Research emerging from Behavioral Economics, Persuasion Science and Social Physics is opening new horizons in our capabilities to understand unarticulated motivations and the true reasons behind human decision-making and behavior.
- Discover powerful, proven and practical ideas how market researchers can find and leverage human truths.
- Learn how these approaches will help your brands win new customers and influence greater loyalty.
- See how human truth will change the way you think about your customers and your business.
~ SPEAKER REVIEWS ~
"Daryl is a dynamic speaker who grips his audience with fascinating corporate examples that testify to the power of emotional branding in positioning companies with consumers.”
—Charles J. Fombrun, Executive Director of the Reputation Institute, Professor Emeritus, Stern School (NYU)
"Daryl is one of the most savvy marketing professionals I've ever met.”
—Stephen P. Ban, Senior Vice President-Corporate Marketing, T. Rowe Price
“Daryl captivated a high-level audience of marketers and communicators with fresh perspectives on how to get a brand into customers' hearts and minds.”
—George Stenitzer, Vice President, Corporate Communications, Tellabs
“Daryl is the guru of emotional branding. He intoxicates you with branding success stories that are the direct result of savvy marketers tapping into universal emotional truths.”
—Lesley Verdi, Senior Director of Marketing, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
“I've had Daryl speak to our group numerous times. He engages his audience quickly, wows them with excellent visuals, clearly demonstrated his expertise on brand but does it in a relaxed, humble but compelling manner. I highly recommend him!”
—Steve Potratz, CEO, Parable
"If you're really intrigued with how your customers feel about your brand, Daryl's fascinating and thought-provoking message will make you re-think how you approach your brand identity. His counsel has been very beneficial—and somewhat revolutionary—for Easter Seals."
—Jeanne M. Sowa, Sr. V.P. Marketing & Corporate Relations, Easter Seals